TONIGHT –Naaman the Syrian–– Danny Dodd
Parenting Without Regret – with therapists Alan and Sherry Pogue – Upper Room. Tonight and next Wednesday will focus on the parental teaching of discipline and purpose. The first class was a great introduction to the course. If you are a parent, we hope you will join the class on Wednesdays through February 27!
IN SYMPATHY – We extend our sympathy to these families:
- Charlie Roberson, whose wife Edna passed away Monday and her funeral will be this Saturday at 1 pm at the Smith-Sherwood Funeral Home (7700 Hwy 107) with a visitation from 12-1 prior to services.
- Karen Abercrombie – Karen’s father, Arthur Russell, passed away Sunday, February 10. There will be a memorial service for him this Saturday at 1 pm at Airport Road church of Christ in Hot Springs. In lieu of flowers for Mr. Russell, donations may be made to the Germany mission fund here at Levy.
SATURDAY! – Men’s Wild Night Out – Starts at 5:00 in the ministry center. Plan on bringing a meat (preferably venison) or vegetable dish or your favorite dessert. If you have any pictures from your hunts, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to show them during the dinner.
HOLY LAND TRIP 2020: There will be two upcoming informational meetings for anyone interested in potentially taking a trip to the Holy Lands in 2020–both on Wednesday night at 7:45 in the library. So please reserve either Wednesday, February 27 or Wednesday, March 6 at this time if you have any interest in learning more about this trip. See Danny Dodd for more details.
2019 Annual Ladies’ Renewal – Our Women’s Renewal is scheduled for March 29-30, 2019 at the Red Apple Inn, Heber Springs, AR. The theme will be “When Life Gives You Lemons.” The Renewal will focus on faith struggles and Fruits of the Spirit. Sign up online at levychurch.com or at Levy Central. Deadline to sign up: March 13
IT’S A GIRL: Congratulations to Megan, Drew and Griffin Parsons on the birth of Hadley Blake yesterday. She weighed 6 lbs 13 ozs and is 18 ½ inches long. Proud grandparents are Jim and Toni Coy.
Clothing Donations – The River City Ministry clothing bus needs men’s jeans, shirts and coats. You can drop them off at the Sylvan Hills bus barn. Contacts are Rochelle Stalens (501-960-5310) or Ensley Pettey (501-831-5247).
BULLETIN AND ANNOUNCEMENTS EMAIL – Do you feel out of the loop sometimes? Look no further! Send your email address to email@example.com and receive all the latest Levy news.
LYG and Children’s Ministry
- Christeens – Leave at 5:30 p.m. on Friday
- CORE this Sunday – bring $ to eat out.
- We still need scholarship money for Winterfest & other trips thins year! Any amount would be appreciated!