TONIGHT –- Remember These Things; 2 Peter 1-3 – Danny Dodd
SUNDAY NIGHT – Admonish One Another; Romans 15:14 – Lou Anderson
IN SYMPATHY – We extend our sympathy to:
• Donna Beaver and Patti Mitchell Powell in the death of their mother, Peggy Mitchell Saturday evening. Peggy was a member at Levy for over 50 years. Services were held earlier today.
• Laura, Don Alan, Zane, and Kylie Frost in the death of our sister Carol Ruggles on Sunday night. Visitation will be tomorrow from 5-7 p.m. at Roller-Owens Funeral Home. Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the Little Rock National Cemetery. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday here at the building.
• Mark and Dianna Deal in this morning’s passing of Mark’s mother, Shirley Deal, in West Memphis.
OCTOBER 28 – Harvest Sunday – Now is the time for your contribution and/or pledge. Watch Sunday’s bulletin for the announcement of this year’s goal! We will also be having a church-wide potluck, so bring your favorite dish to share!
SOCKTOBER – One of the most important and most difficult things to do when you are experiencing homelessness is taking care of your feet. New, Clean socks play an important role in foot health. New socks are one of the most requested items and one of the least donated. During the month of October we will be collecting NEW men’s and women’s socks. We will also be collecting funds to purchase new socks wholesale.
NEW DEACONS – In November we will begin a process to add new deacons. From November 1-11 forms will be available to assist us in suggesting faithful men to serve us in areas of need. We ask that you read thoroughly 1 Timothy 3:8-13 and Acts 6:1-7 as you pray also about this important process. More information about the areas of ministry in which we need men to serve will be highlighted as we move closer to the start of this process.
NOVEMBER 3 – Mark your calendars Men’s Ministry Skeet Shoot on November 3, @ 9 AM -11 AM at the Jacksonville Shooting Sports Complex. More information in the coming weeks – Mark Vest
LYG and Children’s Ministry
• School visit signups are available on both the Levy Facebook page and church website.
• Girls’ Bible Study has started on Wednesdays at Starbucks on JFK/McCain. It is from 6:15-7:15 a.m. It will go for about 6 weeks.
• THIS SUNDAY – Area-Wide Youth Devo at Pleasant Valley at 5:30 p.m. We will take a van from Levy at 5 p.m. if you would like a ride.