TONIGHT –- The Days of Haggai – Danny Dodd
SUNDAY NIGHT – Submit to One Another; Ephesians 5:21—Gray Dillard
In Sympathy – We extend our sympathy to Charlie and Edna Roberson in the passing of Charlie’s brother, Victor Roberson, yesterday. Arrangements are pending at this time.
Christmas Holiday Schedule:
• Sunday, December 23 – There will be no adult or children’s classes. We will begin worship services at 10 a.m. in the auditorium.
• December 24-25 – Church office will be closed in observance of the Christmas holiday.
• Wednesday, December 26 @ 6 P.M. – Joe Chesser will lead singing and a devotional in the auditorium. Cocoa and cookies will be served afterwards!
• Sunday, December 30 – Bible study and worship as usual.
• Tuesday, January 1 – Church office closed in observance of New Year holiday.
Knit Together with Love will not meet until January.
DECEMBER 16 – During Bible classes, we are collecting funds for our annual Christmas giving to the children’s homes.
CONGREGATIONAL ENCOURAGMENT MINISTRY – Looking for a ministry? Look no further as the Congregational Encouragement Ministry (CEM) is reorganizing Sunday, Jan 6, in the Ministry Center immediately after the morning worship. Lunch is furnished! CEM is often called the “visitation ministry”. There are two areas where you can be involved: visiting or calling two time absentees. Call Joe Chesser at 753-4860 or email him at email@example.com for more info.
FEB 1-2, 2019 – Save the Date! This very special event will be hosted by Owen and Lauren Mitchell in the Upper Room – The ReConnect Weekend is a laugh and learn mini-retreat and workshop designed to give couples a chance to take time out and enjoy their marriage. By focusing on the spiritual, emotional, and physical aspects of their relationship, couples will enhance their commitment, improve their communication, and re-energize their marriage. Contact Tom or Susan Cloninger if you have any questions.
LEVY SENIOR HOUSING – We are taking applications for a one 1 bed/1 bath apartment. You must be 55 or older. Levy members get first priority. See Dick Gardner or Julie Watson if you are interested.
LYG and Children’s Ministry
• LYG – Christmas Party this Sunday, Dec 16th. 5:30-8 p.m. in the Upper Room. Bring a gift for a gift exchange game (around $10, nothing that is alive or dead, and make sure it has something that someone else would be happy to take home). Dress “Christmas-y!”
• If you are interested in registering for Leadership Training for Christ (LTC) you can do so by going online to our website or Facebook. Talk to Nick Clemmons if you have any questions.