Thank you for joining us to worship our God. It is what the church does! We invite you to worship with us every Sunday. Your presence is a blessing!
We were delighted to welcome Danny and Michelle Satterfield to Levy last Sunday. Everyone please make the effort to meet and welcome them. Pray for them also as they join us in our kingdom work.
Prayers are also requested for everyone traveling this week. It is Spring Break week for many, which always means travel. My family and I are away this week—along with many other Levites—for our annual ski trip. Please pray for safety for all on the road.
James Telgren is preaching in my absence this morning. James always shares an insightful message from God’s Word.
Levy dates to remember:
• April 1st—Easter Sunday
• April 15th—Friend Day
• April 29th—Cardboard Testimonials
• May 5th—Graduating Senior Sunday
Please mark these dates as priority on your calendar and plan to be here and support these special Sundays.
Current Levy needs:
• Greeters—we need more people to participate in this crucial welcoming ministry. We need folks who will commit to show up on time and help us create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for everyone who worships with us.
• Bible class teachers—we need teachers in all of our children’s classes along with adult teachers. This seems to always be a constant need. If you have a teaching gift or would like to develop one, please join our teaching ranks. It is a vital ministry.
• Elders—our shepherds need help and are looking for a few good men willing to step up and help shepherd God’s flock. Healthy leadership is crucial to healthy churches.
• Sharers—just folks of all ages willing to share their faith and bring people to meet Jesus in our worship.
I love and miss you church! See you next Sunday, God willing.