- ________________—Romans ________
- ____________ ________________
- __________________ 4:18-25
- “________ _________- For _________”
- __________________, ___________________, and _______________________ is Found in _____________—___________________
Dinner Table Questions:
- Why was it important for the Romans to understand that Abraham was the father of all who come to faith—not just the Jews?
- What can we learn from Abraham’s story to enable us to become truly unashamed?
- Why is it imperative to understand the idea of reconciliation in this text if we are to ever move beyond limited faith?