While, to our knowledge, no Levy member has the virus, for the health and safety of every member of our family, we have decided to do a STREAMING ONLINE ONLY service until further notice. At this time, this decision impacts all services THROUGH WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18. Bible classes will not be held. A decision about next Sunday will be made later this week.
On Sundays, this means….
· We’re asking that NO ONE COME TO THE BUILDING for Bible Classes or worship unless you are specifically involved in the streaming.
The easiest method for most to view our services will be by using the Facebook or YouTube apps on your phone / tablet / SmartTV. We will stream our services at 10 AM on the following media platforms:
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/levychurch/
· YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/levychurch
· Church website at: http://levychurchofchrist.org/live-broadcasts-of-services/
You can also PARTICIPATE:
· Get or make some bread and fruit of the vine and join the online communion time.
· Watch the service through the Levy Facebook page and comment during the service with your prayer requests. We can see and respond to those in “real time” during the service.
· Give online or drop a check in the mail. The work of the body continues even as the virus spreads. You can make a one-time donation or set up recurring donations through the following secure link: http://levychurchofchrist.org/giving/.
· Think about ways you, or the ministry in which you are involved, could serve our community during this time (i.e…helping a family who needs childcare or lunches while schools are out)
Please know we have not made this decision lightly but feel it’s the best way to honor God and protect our most vulnerable brothers and sisters.
Our plan is to communicate a day or two before every service (Sundays and Wednesdays). So please check regularly for updates. And if you are wondering about small groups…we anticipate each group will make the decision that seems right for their attendees and location and communicate accordingly with their own group.
If you have any questions/concerns, please reach out directly to any elder.
The Levy elders