- ________________ – _________________
- ________- Too May __________ a __________ _____________-
- “_________ have been ________ ___________- from _______ and have become __________ to _________________.” – Romans ________
Dinner Table Discussions:
- What is the place of baptism in the newness found in Jesus?
- Why can’t we be unashamed unless we embrace the newness?
- What do you make of the way Paul uses language in this chapter—as in, we die to live and we are set free only to become slaves? What is his point?
- Why does he emphasis obedience in this text?